La sua email risulta già nel nostro database!
Controllare la propria casella email e confermare l'iscrizione.
Grazie per esserti iscritto alla newsletter!
Subject: Information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
EU Regulation of 27 April 2016, no. 679 provides for the right to the protection of personal data concerning natural persons. In compliance with this legislation, our company, which intends to process your personal data, wishes to inform you in advance, pursuant to art. 13 of Eu Reg. 2016/679, that this processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, limitation of retention, integrity and confidentiality and accountability, as well as protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore we provide you with the following information on the processing of your personal data that we intend to carry out:
The purpose of the processing is to be able to contact you, following your request, to:
- A) provide the information requested by you, formulate quotes, pre-contractual management and for internal operational and management requirements
- trade/promotional purposes concerning products/services, events and initiatives related thereto, supplied by R.B.M. S.P.A. by mail and/or telephone and also by automated systems (SMS, e-mail, e-mail marketing/newsletter)
The processing will be carried out by specifically appointed persons, in the following ways: electronic and paper.
The provision of your data is mandatory for you for the purposes referred to under point A). We therefore invite you to omit data that is not relevant in relation to the specific purposes for which it is provided. Failure to provide your data could result in our being unable to contact you again to provide information, also related to products/services and for internal operational or management requirements. However, the provision of your data is optional for the operations referred to under point B) Trade information/promotions/invitations to events/fairs by our company.
The persons in charge of the processing to whom your personal data (personal and common data) may be communicated are as follows:
- individuals in charge who form part of our company;
- external parties who, on behalf of our company, may carry out management of IT systems and of the website;
- parties to whom the right to access the data is granted by provisions of law or regulations;
- other parties required by law.
The data collected for the purposes referred to under point A) will be duly stored for a maximum period of 10 years, pursuant to art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code or, pursuant to art. 13. paragraph 2, letter a), second part, of EU Reg. 2016/679, for a variable term, according to balancing criteria of legitimate business interests (related to tax audits, any special correspondence, such as disputes, arrears, legal aspects, periodic purchase, statistical, productive and quality purposes).
The data collected for the purposes referred to under point B) will be duly stored for a maximum period of 24 months as laid down in paragraph 8 of the General Provision of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of 24 February 2005.
The possibility of transferring data collected in the EU is also envisaged.
The dissemination of the data is not envisaged (dissemination = communication to unknown parties).
Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter b), c), d) of EU Reg. 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, you may exercise the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- right of access (art. 15);
- right of rectification (art. 16);
- right to erasure (art. 17);
- right to restriction (art. 18);
- right to data portability (art. 20);
- right to object (art. 21);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77);
- right to withdraw consent, in the cases provided for by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) or by art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a)